Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Linux Software Developer
About The Company:
Qtel is an ISO 9001-2000 & 10002:2004 Certified Company founded in 1999. They leverage their strength in critical technology for self-service commerce in banking, transportation, utility, bill-pay solutions end-to-end. These are innovative, reliable and easy to use and can be configured to suit a variety of applications and consumer needs. Qtel’s wide range of solutions & products are currently deployed with leading companies processing millions of transactions. Our service & support ensures consumer delight.
Salary: INR 1.8 – 2.2 LPA
Desired Experience: 1 to 2 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post regestration window is closed.
Job Description :
The Linux Application Developer is required to develop complex software projects utilizing Linux based compilers in the architecture, design and execution of embedded systems. This position requires experience in complex embedded Linux application software architecture development, and software design, implementation, and test. The candidate must be able to drive the development of, and maintain ownership of, complex engineering projects throughout life-cycle including specification, architecture, design, implementation, testing, and post-release maintenance. The candidate will be required to demonstrate a commitment to process/policy compliance and a willingness to promote continuous improvement initiatives.
• Architecting, implementing and Maintaining an Embedded Linux image for embedded products
• Writing expert-level software in C/C++ for Embedded Linux devices
• Participating in software design process by asking questions, \"poking holes,\" offering suggestions, etc.
• Following industry best practices when implementing software, especially around areas surrounding security and privacy
• Testing software via automated methods, including but not limited to writing and running unit tests, functional tests, and integration tests, as well as manual methods.
• Using visual design, information architecture, and interaction design to assist the writing of working software
• Checking code into version control according to company version control policy Keeping up on changes and advances in the technical world.
• Participating in architecture discussions and decisions
• Participation in code reviews
Skill Set Required:
- Expert level of understanding of threading, message queues, IPC, and memory management.
- Detailed understanding of Remote Procedure Call and Data Serialization
- Understanding of advanced software engineering techniques
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
- Job Responsibilities: Linux Software Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
- Work Ex: 1 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 2.2 Lacs
- Industry: IT