Website - www.genieoncall.com
Profile/Designation - Lifestyle Assistant (Females only)
Desired experience - 0.3 to 2 years
Course specialization - MBA in HR or Office Administration; Grads (any Stream); B.Tech (Any stream)
Salary - Rs 2.4 Lacs per annum Lucrative Incentives that can take your salary to more than 3.5 Lacs per annum or higher.
Probation Period - 6 Months Probation period. Training will be for about a week and most of it will be OJT.
NO BOND NO CONTRACT FULL TIME JOB
CANDIDATES WHO HAVE ALREADY BEEN THORUGH THE INTERVIEW PROCESS WITH GENIE ON CALL IN THELAST 6 MONTHS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE.
Interview Process - On 18th January 2014, Saturday
- Face to Face Round - Primarily to judge candidates on their Communication skills, response to problems, how to work and deliver in corporate world and computer proficiency.
The job is about assisting customers with their day to day administrative tasks, virtually. Our customers will be the leaders of various corporate in India, they are successful and professionals like, Founders, Entrepreneurs, CEOs, CMOs, CFOs, Managing Directors, Chairman, etc.
- Lifestyle Management
- Assist Customers
- Co-ordination/ arrangement
- Internet Research
- Project Management
- MIS/ Dashboard
- Content Writing
- Diary management
- Make appointments/ Reminder/ Follow-up
- Meetings/ Agendas/ Calendar
- Email support and management
- Helping customers with Social Media/ Blog
- Special project assistance
- Travel assistance/ planning
- Assist customers in creating documents for various requirements
- Make some real creative presentations
- Creation and management of documents/ spread sheets and presentations
- Make calls on behalf of the customer (as and when required)
- Tailor made services – On demand
Customer’s requirements will vary, some take our services just for the research work, some will take our services for project management, and some will simply use our services as their dedicated assistant all the time.
- We are looking for young, dynamic, customer service oriented Lifestyle assistants who understandhow busy professionals and corporate work.
- Attention to detail, quick solution/ information provider,quick learner, good analytical skills.
- Candidate must possess excellentcommunication skills andshould be confident.
- The person MUST be really proficient with Microsoft office suit and communication skills has to be amazing.
Click on the Apply button below
Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Thursday, 16th January, 2014 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., MBA, MCA, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA