About The company :
Travel Boutique Online is India's largest B2B travel portal, enabling our partners to serve their customers efficiently, with the right pricing and inventory.
Desired experience- Fresher
Course Specialization- B.Tech (CS/IT/ECE)
Probation / Training Period- 6 months
Salary-1.8 LPA ( Performance based appraisal post successful completion of training period. )
Date of Joining- Immediate
- 3 Technical Round
- HR Round
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post the registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Provide client support issue resolution via E-Mail, phone,chat for web app
- Provide read only diagnostic analysis for Technical issues
- Provide training to clients in the use of system and applications.
- Obtain general understanding of application operations related services.
- Database Proficiency / Production Support process
- Should be comfortable in reporting early morning shift (6 AM to 11 PM - total span)
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other communications.
- Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Experience with software issues.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Should be a team player.
Level 1 - Technical Support
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 1.8 LPA