About The Company:
Planet Spark is an education Startup based out of Gurgaon cofounded by XLRI graduates with a vision to disrupt the education industry through powerful and highly engaging after school learning programs for pre-teen kids delivered by qualified homemakers and teachers from their homes. The company has 10 teachers live in various sectors across Gurgaon and is in a hockey stick Growth phase.
Planet Spark is a scientifically designed Math program, exclusively for pre-teens kids and aligned with the school curriculum. The program is based on our proprietary STEPS Methodology (Spark Think Explain Practice Share) that ensures a very strong foundation for conceptual understanding. It has been designed by educationists from XLRI Jamshedpur and draws its inspiration from child cognitive psychology, and learning pedagogy and presents it in an engaging ‘gamified’ way to make students fall in love with academics
Profile: Learning Experience Designer
Salary Range: INR 3.0 LPA
Courses Required : B.Tech/B.E/ BA/MA(English) / B.com
Job Location: Gurgaon
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative Date of Joining: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Academic Research:
- Perform in-depth research of all the skills required to master a particular concept.
- Research existing curriculum best practices such as Singapore Maths, Common Core and CBSE
- Prepare an exhaustive set of competencies needed for every concept.
- Guided Practice Creation:
- Create guided practice sheets that help a child in ‘learning while practicing’. (This is not an MCQ preparation exercise.)
- Devise the best structure for representing the concept to ensure effective learning and enabling the child to develop mental models.
- Create an interesting question by using our internal characters such as Captain Spark, Roxy and Togo, making sure that the language is age appropriate.
- Calibrating the question by characterizing it under a difficulty level and associating it with a concept.
- Learning Game Designing:
- Design learning card games or board games to teach a concept, using the Planet Spark Game Designing Framework.
- Ensuring that the game delivers the desired learning outcomes.
- Writing the rules and regulations for the game.
- User Research:
- Get continuous feedback from students to refine the content
- Perform user research by interviewing students and parents
Skill Set Required:
- Candidates should have technical competencies: Quantitative Aptitude, Analytical Reasoning, Content Creation skills
- Behavioral Competencies:
- Hustler: Someone who can keep hustling and churning out high quality content at fast turn-around. This is the MOST IMPORTANT requisite
- Creative Thinker: Someone who can challenge the status quo of the way concepts are thought and strive for creative ways to teach a concept.
- Customer Obsession: Someone who is obsessed with providing a great learning experience to the child.
- Go getter: Getting things done – come what may!
- Passion to improve education: Someone who has a strong burning desire to impact the lives of lakhs of students and make them fall in love with learning.
- Multiple Face to face round.
- HR round
Learning Experience Designer
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.)
0 - 0 Years
3 - 3 LPA