CraveBerry is india next generation food ordering system that brings customer engagement to the next level by creating an interaction platform so unique,effective and user-friendly that it effects and improves the daily fooding activities and habits of its users.We work directly with the end user and try to bring a healthy change in their fooding habits.
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA – INR 3.6 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 1-2 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
CraveBerry is a technology-driven company: Right from the front-end managing e-commerce and subscription features for our customers to supply chain management and effective algorithms for health tracking and analysis. You get to build the back-end infrastructure to support a highly integrated logistics and sales platform, evolve the front-end and UI to drive higher traffic and conversion, as well as build the technology group and culture within the group. Your role as technology lead involves hands-on coding as well as understanding the business to play a strategic role. Your role will also be essential for further grooming and training the young developers. Your measure of success is determined by how effectively you are able to scale the technology to meet business needs. You will be expected to bring your ideas and experience to drive the organisation to the next level.
Skills And Attitude
- Expertise with MySQL, PHP, Magento, Jquery,Json essential.
- Good handle on data structures and algorithms
- Ability to self-learn new languages, and solve problems.
- Knowledge of, scaling a product.
- Proven track record or strong potential to build and manage a team of front-end and back-end developers.
- Ability to think outside the box and drive the strategy of the technology division.
- Willingness to work in a start-up environment: meaning longer hours, complex work, but way more fun and a significant boost to your career.
- Complete knowledge of Application Development Lifecycle.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR ME
If you are able to thrive in a chaotic and ambiguous environment, the paybacks are disproportionately rewarding. At CraveBerry you get a comfortable salary and a friendly work environment. We like to party every Friday. You get to be part of the core team and drive business agenda. We expect the successful candidate to prove their mettle and grow into management position in two years.
1) Telephonic Interview
2) Technical Interview
3) HR Interview
Lead Php Magento Developer
1 - 2 Years
2.4 - 3.6 LPA