About The Company
Avurtana Learning Pvt Ltd was incorporated in the year 2014 with the purpose of promoting various experiential learning programs that involve learning in 21st Century skills like Science, Technology & Life skills for children & young adults. We strive to inculcate virtues of Discipline, Team Work & Persistence in our students while they build important life building skills like Analytical ability, logical reasoning and Tech Savvy in a fun atmosphere! We assist and create institutions, which enable the over-all development of the child.
Our brand HobbyMasterTM, India’s First Private Hobby Academy is an exciting start-up set up in the Silicon Valley of India, Bangalore. Set up by Seasoned Professionals in the services sector, the organization is focused on making unique hobbies such as Aeromodelling, Robotics, Kindermusik, English Language Learning etc (to name a few) and so on, a learning which will remain forever with the child. In the past three years HobbyMaster has delighted thousands of children & parents alike and established itself as a professional & trustworthy partner for schools of repute in Bangalore & other cities of India.
“HobbyMaster enables all children to have a Healthy & Active Childhood filled with Learning and Fun”
Job Location: Hubli(Hubballi)
Desired experience: Freshers/1-2 Years Of Teaching or Training Experience
Salary: INR 2.0 LPA
Target Batch Passouts: 2014/2015
Course Specialization: B.Tech./B.E.(Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical)
Probation/Training Period: 6 Month
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Lead Facilitator & Technical Consultant will have to work as the Instructor for Hobby Master’s Hobbies in Education (HiE) program to be delivered to children/young adults and corporate at times. They will undergo intense training and work experience with us before they certify to teach safe and competent classes, camps, and workshops. Our enthusiastic and encouraging method of teaching our programmers builds children’s confidence and love of being active.
- B.E./B.Sc./MSC/ME (Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical/Computer Science Preferred) Graduate with good Communication Skill.
- Good knowledge of electrical and electronic components is preferred.
- Passionate about being part of the expanding Education sector.
- Having passion for becoming a 21st Century skills trainer/facilitator.
- Willingness to travel to schools for teaching/business development.
- Prior experience in teaching/facilitating is preferred.
- Ability to handle and manage children (age group of 9-14yrs).
- Ability to network with people in the region and build lasting relationships for Hobby Master.
- Good English Communication skills/Presentation skills/Public Speaking skills.
- Facilitating experiential learning programs in schools (within/post school hours), colleges and Corporate.
- Facilitating Workshops/ Summer Camp programs.
- Acting as an anchor for the HIE (Hobbies in Education) program in school.
- They will coordinate with prospective customers for program Demonstrations (Demo) & Ensure it is held successfully.
- Engineers with an aptitude for research will be absorbed into the R&D team in future.
- General Telephonic to check their Communication Skills
- Face to Face Round Of Interview
- Skype Call with Director
Lead Facilitator & Technical Consultant
0 - 2 Years
2 - 2 LPA