About the Company:-
Brisil Technologies is a technology research company producing advanced precipitated silica & other chemicals. It has developed a new technology to use biomass waste, to produce advanced grades of precipitated silica. Brisil has set up its first commercial scale plant in Western India, in partnership with a listed tire company.
Job location: Vadodara
Desired Experience: Freshers
Batch Passout: 2019
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA - INR 1.8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)/B.Sc/M.Sc(Chemistry)
Tentative date of Joining: Post Completion of their graduation
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Receipt & filing of intimation slips
- Sampling as per sampling guidelines
- Testing of all the samples/products as per test guidelines and specification list
- Recording the test data
- Preparation of standard solutions and verification
- Daily, weekly calibration and/ or verification of pH meter, conductivity meter balance other related instruments and equipment
- Maintaining and taking stock takes of glass wares and chemicals
- Feeding the test data in the computer and Preparing reports based on test results/performance
Last date to apply: 22nd April 2019
- Telephonic Interview
- HR round
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc., M.Tech./M.E.
0 - 0 Years
1.2 - 1.8 LPA