Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
L1 support Engineer
About The company
Trigent is CMM Level 4 software Development Company having their development center in Bangalore and head office situated in Boston (USA). They are also Microsoft Gold certified partner.
Website address: http://www.trigent.com
Job Profile: L1 support Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.C.A/B.Sc/M.C.A
Salary: INR 2.22 LPA
Probation/Training Period: 6 months
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Aptitude Round
- Technical Round
- Final Round
Job Description & Skills Required:
- First level of troubleshooting on systems, applications, networks etc.
- Candidates would be trained and will work in a front end client facing role and would be the first point of contact for any IT related issues like laptop/desktop, Operating systems, network connectivity etc.
- The candidates should have excellent communication skills.
- Decent knowledge related to operating system, hardware, networking, etc.
- Fundamental Technical knowhow on system trouble shooting, few prominent knowledge areas are:-
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (9X, NT, 2000, XP)
- Microsoft Office
- Network Connectivity
- Printers and print Services
- E-Mail and Internet mail
- Familiar with Lotus Notes and MS Outlook email clients.
- Excellent communication skills, with neutral accent. (Voice based Support)
- Excellent written communication skills with email etiquettes.
- Comfortable with rotational shifts
- Job Responsibilities: L1 support Engineer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BCM, M.Sc., MCA, MCM
- Salary: 2.22 Lacs
- Industry: IT