About The Company :
POSist is a complete Restaurant Management Platform that leverages Cloud Technology to automate and optimize restaurant operations. We cater to more than 6000 restaurants globally and are constantly bringing innovation into the Restaurant Space. We are a close-knit of individuals, all working fervently to revolutionize the way Restaurants operate, and we are inviting like-minded passionate people to help us expand our presence across geographies. We have recently opened offices in Dubai, Singapore, and Thailand and are consistently increasing our customer base.
Follow us on:
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/Posist
● Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Posist/
● Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/posist_/
● POSist Blog: https://www.posist.com/restaurant-times/
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired experience: 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: Any Graduates
Probation/Training Period: None
Salary: INR 3 LPA to INR 4 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated once the Registration Window is closed.
**The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description Skill Set Required:
- Develop a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company.
- Collaborate with the Implementation teams to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery.
- Operate as a key customer advocate - develop and maintain strong relationship with customers with the goal of best in class customer success
- Coordinate with clients and decision makers to ensure timely contract and subscription renewals.
- Strategic planning to improve client results.
- Educate prospects and clients about POSist’s products and services through presentations and product demonstrations.
- Negotiating contracts with clients and establishing timeline of performance.
- Collaborating with sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling.
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients
- GD (Group Discussion)
- Multiple face to face interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MBA
0 - 1 Years
3 - 4 LPA