About the Company:
Dream Net Software is the Indian arm of an Australian software and business process outsourcing company called RTO Software. We help grow and automate our client’s (colleges) with customized ERP software and specialized business services.
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA to INR 2.4 LPA ( Negotiable depending on skills and experience)
Desired Experience: 1 - 2 years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Work closely with senior development staff and under their guidance
- Code as per guidelines provided by seniors
- Analysis of requirements and understanding functional specifications
- Debugging and testing of code developed
- Review existing code and be able to follow coding standards
- Pay special attention to the quality of code including readability and design
- Assist in the product development lifecycle of design, coding and release
- Other development related tasks as instructed
- Microsoft .NET Platform – you must be able to work in Microsoft .NET platform and be familiar with C# and proficient in ASP.NET.
- HTML knowledge - you must be confident in HTML and know it at an intermediate to advanced level to be considered for this position.
- Java Script / AJAX – you must have at least an beginner to intermediate level of knowledge in working with Java Script and / or AJAX
- Web Development Basics – you must be clear in web development concepts and in client and server side coding. Knowledge of MVC architecture and Bootstrap would be preferred.
- Microsoft SQL Server / SQL Language – you must have at least an intermediate level of knowledge in creating SQL Statements. Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server is preferred.
- Logical and Analytical Skills – You must know how to create programming constructs, logical statements, object oriented coding and be able to analyze any given problems and devise code to solve them.
- Good Language skills – you must have at least a beginner to intermediate level of written and verbal English skills. You must be able to understand instructions given in English, able to read emails written in English and understand them.
- You must be able to work as part of a team or by yourself where instructed. You must be reliable, punctual and show attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Telephonic Round
- Face to Face Interview
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
1 - 2 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA