Collaborate with developers and product owners to develop testing strategies and plans.
- Assist in configuring, utilizing, and managing test environments and test data.
- Create and execute test plans under the guidance of senior team members.
- Participate in the planning and release of sprints.
- Report bugs and errors to the development team, ensuring accurate and detailed documentation.
- Troubleshoot issues and identify pathways to replicate problems reported by end users.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure software quality.
- Validate product fixes and ensure they address reported issues.
- Review and analyze system specifications to understand software requirement
Skill Set Required :
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
- 1-3 years of experience working in software development or testing.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively work with various teams across different locations and time zones.
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written, to create clear and concise development requests.
- Knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Testing methodologies and techniques.
- Writing test cases and using testing tools.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies (Scrum, TDD, BDD, etc.).
- Hands-on experience with Python or Java.
- Familiarity with Selenium or similar automation frameworks.
- Understanding of relational databases.
- Ability to work with distributed teams across different regions and time zones.
- Proficiency in using various software, browsers, and operating systems.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Display critical and quality-oriented thinking about the product.
Experience with tools such as GIT/Bit Bucket, Jira, Jenkins, SharePoint, and Visual Studio Code.
Profile/Designation : Junior Software Test Engineer
Gender (Males Only/Females Only/Both) :Both
Job Location :Bangalore
Desired experience: 0-3 years
Target batch Passouts :2020-2023
Course specialization :B.tech (CS/IT), M.tech
Candidate location (if any) :Pan India
Salary & Stipend: Fixed + Variable 5-7 LPA
Tentative date of interview: Immediate
Tentative date of joining :Immediate
Interview Process :
-2 Technical rounds (virtual)
0 - 3 Years
5 - 7 LPA