Varologic is the result of a decade of hands on experience in the running, promoting and developing of e-commerce websites by Mark Radcliffe and Vikram Lashkari. Since 1999 they have been actively involved with the evolution of existing websites and creation of new ones. Their biggest achievement to date is \'First2Save\' which took full advantage of the Ebay revolution, by becoming the UK\'s most successful Ebay store. The key to its success was the creation of a bespoke software solution to help streamline the operational functions of First2Save, which has contributed significantly to its\' successes.
Salary: INR 2 to INR 4.5 LPA
Desired Experience: 1-3 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Telephonic Round
- Personal Round
- Hr Round
- Requirements Analysis, converting business requirements into technical specifications
- Design of applications according to defined business requirements: Designing of User Interface
- Development of software: Dividing the whole project into functional modules, Code development,
- code documentation Debugging, Unit testing & Bug fixing
- Analysis / Maintenance of existing applications, data flow analysis, code analysis
- Workflow Effort estimate: Making a rough estimate on workdays required to implement an application for defined business requirements
- Application development process in accordance with applicable software development standards to ensure high quality output (with a specific focus on testing, debugging and code documentation)
Skill Set Required:
- Candidate should have experience in handling Projects.
- Should know how to start projects from scratch to Project Deliver successfully.
- Should have experience to write Documentation for every phase of Project.
1 - 3 Years
2 - 4.5 LPA