About The Company:
Intellisoft Technologies has been in the offshore product development field for the last 15 years. We pride ourselves as a boutique company that focuses on fostering innovation instead of churning project after project. Our key differentiator is our functional knowledge as well as our engagement methodologies. We have excellent functional knowledge in healthcare, hospitality, agriculture, and enterprise application domains, and most of our business contracts involve some kind of skin-in-the-game engagement. Almost all our clientele is based internationally, the USA being the most dominant geography.
Job Location: Noida
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech(CS/IT)
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 4 LPA - INR 4.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: October 2021
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- As a Junior Software Engineer, you will assist in the development, implementation, and management of technology-based business solutions to improve our clients’ delivery approach.
- You will be coding, testing, and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
Skill Set Required:
- Strong logical and analytical skills
- Exceptionally good communication skill
- Transparency and integrity
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements.
- Assisting in implementing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes & technology.
- Participating in the execution and documentation of tests.
- Executing conversion plans and documenting possible improvements; identifying disruptions in the processes.
- Written Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
0 - 0 Years
4 - 4.5 LPA