About the company:
Bell Integration (Formerly known as Choose Portal Pvt Ltd). Bell Integration provides expert IT services and consultancy to businesses across Europe and Asia-Pacific. Our services are focused on four key capabilities - TRANSACT, TRANSFORM, RUN and RECYCLE - and provide our customers with an end-to-end service and a wide range of propositions to help them meet their business challenges.
Job location: Hyderabad
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Batch Passout: 2017/2018/2019
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Course Specialization: B.Tech(Any Specialization)/MBA
Salary: INR 2 LPA + Incentives + Cab Facility+ Health Insurance
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: ASAP
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Required Skills:
Our junior service desk analyst is required to provide technical support in order to ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction through SLA and process compliance. In this role, you will provide monitoring of 1st/2nd server infrastructure for key customers and also participate in 24/7 rota.
- Candidate should be comfortable working on rotational shift
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Maintain the SLAs as per customers requirement
- Triaging the tickets as part of service desk roles within ITIL standards
- Understanding of customer’s requirement and assign the tickets to various teams
- Monitoring the dashboard and maintain the stats
- Follow the service desk dashboard and keep up to date with new information
- Learning the new technologies as per company’s requirement
- First Contact of support for end users. Deals with incident from the service desk and brings them to the point of resolution through routine process. If this has been not achieved, escalates the incident/problem to 2nd/3rd line support or service desk analyst.
- To be a good team player with clear communication skills, and you will be expected to interface effectively with other technical functions, both internal and external.
- Candidates will be entitled for shift allowances and Transportation will be arranged.
- Group Discussion
- Written English Test
- Technical Interview
- HR round
0 - 2 Years
2 - 2 LPA