- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
About the Company:
Bell Integration (formerly known as choose portal) is an award-winning business and technology consultancy. Through expertise in Analytics, Collaboration, Mobile and CRM technologies, Portal helps customers transform their organisations for growth, productivity and profitability. Portal delivers solutions across a range of industries including financial services, manufacturing, retail, transport, public sector and education.
Job location: Hyderabad
Desired Experience: Fresher
Target Batch Passout: 2016/2017/2018
Salary: INR 2 LPA + Incentives (Cab facility and Health Insurance)
Course Specialization: B.E. / B. Tech(Any Specialization)
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- To provide technical support in order to ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction through SLA and process compliance.
- To provide 1st/2nd server infrastructure for key customers and also participate in 24/7 rota.
- Candidates must be located within 10km radius of the Hyderabad office.
- Should be comfortable working on rotational shift, will be entitled for shift allowances and Transportation will be arranged.
- To be a good team player with clear communication skills, and you will be expected to interface effectively with other technical functions, both internal and external.
- Should be a self-governing, pro-active,agile individual with the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Should have the ability to troubleshoot problems and be able to take swift corrective action to solve the problem from your knowledge base.
- Ability to prioritize and manage your time, and requests, in an efficient manner with excellent attention to detail.
- Should have exceptional communication skills both verbal and written, and have a pro-active approach to planning and processes with a demonstrable history of outstanding customer service.
- An excellent opportunity to become part of a key infrastructure team and work with highly technical staff in one of the leading IBM Business Partners.
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Des, B.E-Com., B.F.Tech, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Des, M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, Nursing, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A, Ph.D.
0 - 0 Years
2 - 2 LPA