About the Company
The company’s business is a web based platform in the networked healthcare space. Patients can find doctors and stay connected with them on the company’s website.
The patients can choose to consult doctors by booking appointments for physical meetings or having video consultations with the doctors.
In addition, the website will have authentic information about ailments and diseases, and a forum for users to discuss amongst themselves.
Location- New Delhi
Profile/Designation- Junior Programmer
Desired experience- Fresher
Course specialization- B.Tech (CS/ IT), MCA
Probation / Training Period- 3 Month
- During probation- Rs 15 K - 20 K
- After Probation- Rs 3 LPA - Rs 4.5 LPA
Tentative date of joining- June 2015
- Small Coding Test
- Technical round
- HR round
The web developer will have to work on the back-end coding requirements of the website. They will be entrusted with developing the back end of the website including working on:
- Creating and maintaining of the database
- Should be able to work with a team engaged in the development and be willing to help out with the overall development
- Should have the passion and dedication that is required to work in a start up environment.
- Definitely should have fun with the code and have the inclination to optimize code.
- The Back-end web developer should have prior experience in coding for a dynamic website, and should be able to demonstrate expertise on improving that.
- Must know at least one of: PHP, C , C++, Java or C#. We work with PHP so understanding of PHP is preferable. Candidate should be comfortable with more than 1 framework within PHP.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS is very much required. Since the product is a website which depends on HTML and CSS, understanding of these technologies is mandatory.
- Must understand what software architectures are and be very clear about MVC architecture.
- Knowledge of PHP Frameworks based on MVC pattern like Symfony, Yii, CodeIgniter etc. would be favorable.
- Contribution to any Open Source product would be advantageous.
- Must have an understanding of API and 3rd party plugins and be able to integrate them with the website. Some of the ones we are using are:
- Payment Gateway
- SMS Gateway
- WebRTC video
- Facebook, Google and other API’s
- Basic understanding of SEO processing and implementation from the website would be preferable.
- Candidate should be able to demonstrate interest in new technologies, especially mobile.
0 - 0 Years
3 - 4.5 LPA