About The Company:
We started off in 2016 with a vision to develop a co-creation platform for children to indulge in STEAM (Science, Tech, Engineering, Arts and Math) Learning like never before. An academic background from the prestigious Indian Institute of Science (IISc), exhaustive experience of over 15 years working with tech giants like Microsoft, Yahoo and Oracle and an unparalleled vision to revolutionize learning for children, paved the way to the creation of a one-of-its-kind Robotics Kit. And what’s more? Everything designed and manufactured in Bangalore!
We believe that today’s generation of children hold the potential to transform the future if equipped with the right skills and technology. It’s about time we pull students out of the rat race and teach them how to think instead of what to think!
As of 2020 about 30,000 students are learning robotics.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0-2 years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT/EC)
Target Batch: 2017-2019
Salary: INR 4 LPA - INR 6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Will be part of a product research and development team that develops mobile apps, web apps and cloud-based Internet of Things (IoT) solutions for EdTech Domain
- Engineers will be working closely with various stakeholders to develop IoT,AR/VR mobile and web applications
Analyse and derive the functional requirements for EdTech platform applications, Design and Implement according to the requirement specification in the fast paced startup culture Own the complete product delivery,quality, deploy the applications to cloud computing infrastructure and app stores and maintenance and training materials.
Common Skills & Duties:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent team player and committed individual
- Apply Design Thinking Practices in everything we do
- Have zeal to learn cutting edge tools and technologies and contribute to Product
- Learn by Doing. Use theoretical knowledge to find innovative solutions to problems in hand
- Willingness to conduct seminars/workshops on niche domains
- Visit QtPi client places ( educational institutions & corporate offices) to gather requirements and test new products
Skills Set Required:
- Mobile Platform: React Native/Flutter with Android and IOS
- Back end Platform : Firebase
- Knowledge in API development (RESTful,GraphQL)
- Knowledge in MQTT, HTTP2.0
- Must have built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter
- Knowledge in Agile/Scrum processes
- Self motivated and Passionate to learn and adapt in start up environment
- Experience in Git, Jenkins CI/CD
- Experience in deploying app in Google Playstore , Amazon FireTV App Store
- HR interview
0 - 2 Years
4 - 6 LPA