Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Junior Magneto Developer
About The Company
Meticulosity is a diverse mix of creative visionaries and meticulous programmers that all share an extreme attention to detail. That’s what makes Meticulosity different than other design firms – their team works in concert to create solutions that marry software applications with beautiful design. Their team is loaded with experience. With over 100 combined years in graphic arts, web design, application development, search engine optimization (SEO), and software systems. Meticulosity is the perfect partner to help you grow your online business. They work exclusively with small and medium‐sized businesses and online retailers, so the detailed knowledge of the challenges you face allows us to provide tailored solutions to meet your specific needs.
Meticulosity is based in Saratoga Springs, NY, part of New York’s Tech Valley region about 120 miles north of New York City and just miles from the state capital, Albany, NY. Meticulosity is a Better Business Bureau accredited company with an A rating. They also have offices in the Cayman Islands within the Cayman Enterprise City special economic zone and in the Noida technology district of New Delhi, India.
Job Profile: Junior Magneto Developer
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: 1-2 Years
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E/B.C.A/MCA
Training/Probation Period: 3 Months
INR 2 LPA - 3 LPA (Depending upon Candidates’ experience/performance during the interview)
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description & Skills Required:
- Continuously build new features and integrations with 3rd party systems.
- Identifying and resolving technical issues.
- Proactively identifying opportunities for improvement and relevant solutions.
- Preferably certified as Magento Developer.
- Expertise in Magento plugins and extensions development.
- Expert in Zend Framework, Core PHP, PHP frameworks.
- Good knowledge in OOPS Concepts and PHP Development
- Good knowledge in CSS, HTML Development
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- Job Responsibilities: Junior Magneto Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BCM, MCA, MCM
- Work Ex: 1 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: IT