About The Company:
Foxmula is an Ed-Tech company which is focused on eradicating the rampant anxiety and stress which students and professionals face in the current education and job paradigm. We seek to make their journey to their desired career as simple and enjoyable as possible by removing the many hurdles which plague their path. We also strive to provide companies with the quality recruits they need to build a successful career. From providing industry oriented training to helping individuals secure quality jobs in their preferred field, our goal is to light their path and guide them to a successful career while making the hiring process for companies simpler.
Job Location: Remote
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 3 LPA - INR 4.2 LPA + Incentives
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Proficiency in JAVA (including Collections, IO, Exception Handling, Interfaces, Inheritance and Multithreading) is a must.
- A Nice understanding of REST APIs and their working.
- Fluency with handling HTTP Requests and Responses.
- Proficiency in Git is a must.
- Experience with connecting and using the MongoDB database.
- Knowledge of API testing tools like Postman.
- Must have experience with IDEs like IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse or VS Code.
- Previous internships in the same/similar domain.
- Knowledge of Apache Maven is a plus.
Your day to day job includes:
- Designing and developing RESTful APIs using Java Drop-wizard and applying back-end logic.
- Understanding the already developed APIs.
- Writing maintainable and easy to understand code.
- Improving the efficiency of APIs.
- Handling multiple requests to deal with the requirement of one class/model.
- Writing JUnit Test Cases.
- Proper testing of APIs created by the candidate.
- Writing detailed documentation of the APIs created by the candidate.
- Multiple Virtual Interviews
0 - 0 Years
3 - 4.2 LPA