About The Company:
Pelatro Plc is headquartered in London, UK, and listed in LSE, with offices in the US, Brazil, Singapore, and Malaysia, and Global Development Centres in India, Russia, and the Philippines. Pelatro was founded with a vision to create world-leading software solutions for Telecom Marketing. Pelatro offers Customer Engagement Hub for global Telcos. Known for innovative solutions, Pelatro has created a distinct identity for itself on the grounds of trust and stability. Fast Facts Founded in April 2013 by Subash Menon and Sudeesh Yezhuvath Listed on the London Stock Exchange in Dec 2017 (AIM: PTRO) Acquired assets from Danateq in Aug 2018 Gartner recognizes Pelatro as a competitive vendor in Multichannel Campaign Management
Job Location: Bengaluru
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/M.Tech
Academic % Criteria 10th,12th,Graduation- Above 65% in all
Target Batch: 2021
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 5 LPA ( 4lac for first 6 months plus 50K after probation plus 50K after one year completion)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: July 2021
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for deploying and launching product/CRs at customer environment.
- To be the single technical point of contact to deliver solution to a customer and manage support issues.
- Single point of contact for all verbal and formal communication with customer for implementation and support activities.
- Good analytic and logical reasoning skills.
- Sound knowledge on RDBMS concepts and queries.
- Sound understanding of at least one programming language and ability to understand/write programs.
- Sound understanding of software development cycle and methodologies.
- Well established communication (verbal/written), presentation and inter-personal skills.
- knowledge of Unix is an advantage
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
0 - 0 Years
5 - 5 LPA