About The Company:
We are an enterprise committed to the vision of transforming modern-day businesses and amplify their growth trajectory by equipping them with innovative and futuristic tools. With our motto “We Connect. You Grow.”, we aim to help businesses operate more efficiently and grow faster. Our product APPSeCONNECT is a next generation integration platform which connects various business applications and enables seamless data exchange between them. Trusted by over 800 Businesses across 75 Countries, we have benefitted organizations in their quest for unprecedented growth.
Job Location: Kolkata
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE)/MCA
Academic % Criteria 10th,12th,Graduation- Above 60% in all
Target Batch: 2019-2020
Salary: INR 2.16 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
- PF, ESI
- Group Mediclaim coverage of Rs2 lakhs per employee
- Group Accidental Coverage of Rs5 lakhs per employee
Condition: 24 months Service Agreement
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Manage the total delivery of client’s requirements both during and post implementation.
- Implementation as per business requirement and project meetings for the clients.
- Excellent error analysis and error resolving skill.
- Basic understanding of XSLT and C#.
- Basic understanding of ERP and Ecommerce system.
- Providing training to end customers over voice call and video sharing.
- Analysis of logs and presentation of results to clients.
- Maintenance and updating of client or consulting process documentation.
- Responsible to configure all licensed modules, deliver training and make pro-active suggestions to improve processes where applicable.
- Design and specification of client enhancements and effective communication of requirements to the development team.
- Liaise with internal support to ensure client's requirements are being satisfied effectively.
Skill Set Required:
- Technical knowledge is a basic requirement for this kind of role.
- An understanding of the software development life cycle as well as the business approach for the product.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-tasking &problem solving ability.
- Individual must be a creative thinker, confident and able to express complex ideas in an articulate, concise manner.
- Individual must be confident and good analytical skills.
- Multiple Virtual Rounds
0 - 0 Years
2.1 - 2.1 LPA