Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Junior HTML Developer – Mobile apps (Android & iOS)
About The company
ShereIt is a social trading network that allows investors to interact with top traders/advisors in a real-
time and transparent way. Traders can share live trades and ideas with other traders and access trade
copy (they can copy a trade or portfolio) and analytics tools. Traders can find an investment idea and
place a trade in under 10 seconds. The technology opens up stock market access to the middle class.
They have offices in Singapore (headquarters) and Mumbai, India.
Desired experience- 1-3 Years
Job Location: Mumbai
Course Specialization- B.Tech(CS/IT), BCA,MCA
Training/Probation Period- None
Salary- Rs. 2 LPA to Rs. 4 LPA (Depending upon the candidate experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining- Immediate
- Technical Round
- Face to Face Round
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
ShereIt, a social stock trading network is looking for an experienced HTML Developer to join our team.
Our focus is an awesome User Experience.
- The position requires a combination of coding and UI design skills, with a strong ability in translating
high-level requirements into interaction flows, and transforming them into beautiful, intuitive, and
functional user interfaces. The ideal candidate will have the following:
Who they are looking for:
- Have 1-3 years’ experience in front-end HTML development for Mobile apps, also having collaborated
with designers and developers.
- Have experience working on Ionic Framework & Phonegap
- Complete understanding of HTML5, CSS3, Javascipt, JQuery.
- You are not alien to responsive mobile apps and know the nitty-gritties of mobile app development/UI
issues & testing in Android as well as iOS environments.
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Hunger for acquiring new knowledge & skills. Having said that, knowledge of Angular JS and Photoshop/Illustrator will be an added advantage for your job.
- Ability to develop, solve issues and iterate quickly and neatly in the production environment.
- The performance, quality & responsiveness of apps is a priority to you.
- You don’t just like startups but also know what it takes to work in a start up – a “can-do” attitude
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING ON IONIC FRAMEWORK & PHONEGAP
- Front-end HTML development for mobile apps (Android & iOS)
- Job Responsibilities: HTML Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
- Work Ex: 1 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 4 Lacs
- Industry: IT Infrastructure