Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About Mindtree - Infrastructure Management and Technical Support (IMTS):
Mindtree' s wide range of services ensures that the customer is able to concentrate on their core business while Mindtree manages their IT Infrastructure and provide support services to the customer's customer. We provide round the clock services to deliver required information and reduce downtime to their IT Infrastructure by leveraging our ability to apply the appropriate standards and governance like ITIL/ITSM, ISO.
Mindtree's IMTS has carried out successful engagements with several clients providing value added services under the Network, Security, and Database & Enterprise Product sub practices. Mindtree IMTS has significantly invested in setting up best-in-class NOC, Voice Gateway and Lab environment to enable high quality remote Infrastructure management.
Location: Hyderabad and Chennai
Designation: Junior Engineer
Eligibility: 2014 Batch - BE/BTech and MCA candidates with 60% and above throughout
Salary: INR 2.1 LPA
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
- Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
- Basic application support knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
- High Integrity
- Problem solving skills and learning attitude
- Good communication skills
- Confident & Energetic
- Team player
- Process oriented
Training Fees: The cost of the training would be Rs. 40000\- + Taxes which would be around Rs. 45000\-. This has to be borne by the candidate. After successful completion of 1 Year in Mindtree, 50% of the training cost (50% of Rs. 40000\-) Rs. 20000\- would be reimbursed by Mindtree.
- The training would be for a period of 45 days
- The training would be on the below technologies:
- MS SQL
- My SQL
ITIL Basic Concepts
NOTE: Mindtree also recruits students/candidates for its other business lines, where in the selection process, criteria, job profile and CTC is different from the selection process, criteria, job profile and CTC for the IMTS business. It might so happen that candidates are participating from the same college for both the process and gets selected for one of the opportunities. It is recommended to note the difference in job profiles, due to which the CTC will different.
- Job Responsibilities: Engineer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 2.1 Lacs
- Industry: IT