Job DescriptionAbout Mindtree - Infrastructure Management and Technical Support (IMTS):
Mindtree’s wide range of services ensures that the customer is able to concentrate on their core business while Mindtree manages their IT Infrastructure and provide support services to the customer’s customer. We provide round the clock services to deliver required information and reduce downtime to their IT Infrastructure by leveraging our ability to apply the appropriate standards and governance like ITIL/ITSM, ISO.
Mindtree’s IMTS business has carried out successful engagements with several clients providing value added services under the Network, Security and Database & Enterprise Product sub practices. Mindtree’s IMTS business has significantly invested in setting up best-in-class NOC, Voice Gateway and Lab environment to enable high quality remote Infrastructure management.
For more information on Campus careers at Mindtree, click here
Job Location: Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad
Designation: Junior Engineer
Eligibility: 2017 Batch – BE/BTech (CS, IT, IS, Electronics++) candidates with 60% (10th, 12th and Degree).
Salary: INR 2.75 LPA.
Service Agreement: Rs. 2 Lakhs for 2 years from the Date of Joining.
Joining Location for Training: Bhubaneshwar, Mindtree Kalinga.
Stipend during Training: 21,000/- per month (Rs. 6,000/- would be deducted monthly while at Kalinga for stay and laundry).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
- Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
- Basic application support knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
- High Integrity
- Problem solving skills and learning attitude
- Good communication skills
- Confident & Energetic
- Team player
- Process oriented
Training: The training would be for a period of 8 weeks and has to be completed successfully by clearing all assessments by Mindtree. Assessment will be based on the 8 weeks training curriculum.
The training would be on the below technologies:
- MS SQL
- My SQL
- ITIL Basic Concepts
- Aptitude test
- Group Discussion
- Technical interview
- Candidate will be given a detailed offer letter (through mail)
- Post successful completion of training/assessment at Kalinga, Date of Confirmation and on-boarding into Mindtree
0 - 0 Years
2.75 - 2.75 LPA
Share Job with your friends