About The Company:
AtDrive is a prominent IT product development and software service firm that provides high end technology solutions to its clients.
They create cutting-edge applications that are simple and robust in nature. They have both consulting team for software services and in-house product development team for their own product development. Their consulting team provided solutions to more than 60 international clients on various domains ranging from finance, insurance, real estate, retail, mining, engineering & scientific research, hotels, export, hospitality, travelling , healthcare and many more to name.
They have a strong team of people from software giants like Microsoft, Adobe and various other reputed MNC’s, and Computer Science graduates from Premiere Indian Universities ensuring quality and timely work.
Job Location: Noida
Training Period: 6 months
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA to INR 1.44 LPA
Desired Experience: 0 to 1 Year
Target Batch Pass outs: 2014/2015
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skills Required:
- Excellent proofreading and interpersonal skills.
- Should be analytical and comprehend documents quickly and accurately.
- Should ensure that the articles/news/materials/documents are free of errors, easy to read, and conform to a certain the publication standard.
- Must check writers’ final drafts to ensure they are error free and should upload the news/articles to the concerned website. Must be proficient in written and verbal Hindi.
- Good communication skills in both Hindi and English.
- A keen eye for detail
- Interest in internet publishing is preferred.
- Good Analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team or independently.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Should be a fast learner
- Basic image editing skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Online Test
- Telephonic Interview
- Face to face Interview
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., BBA, BBI, BBS, BJMC, BMM, BMS, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.)
0 - 1 Years
1.2 - 1.44 LPA