Established in 1991 by renowned entrepreneur and industry veteran, Paras Shah and headquarted in Mumbai, neoteric infomatique ltd. is one of India's leading national value-added distributors in the IT space. An alumnus of Case Western Reserve University, USA, Paras began as an IT dealer in 1991. Over the years, with his passion, foresight and unflinching determination to provide best quality IT products and services to Indian customers, neoteric has emerged as one of the most respected IT distribution organizations with 35 + branches across India.
One leap is a subsidiary of Neoteric. OneLeap Solutions, is a software company with expertise in developing Enterprise Mobile & Web Applications, Cloud Solutions like ERPs, CRMs, Support Solutions etc, ROI based insights & Analytics, Digital Marketing is also leveraged to compliment the same.
Profile/Designation : Junior Developer (Web Developer and Mobile Developer)
Batch Year : 2014/2015
Target Audience : BE/B.Tech
Location of work : Mumbai
Job Description :
• Looking for dedicated, high energetic candidate with experience on PHP web based & mobile applications.
• You will be involved in developing, designing and testing of PHP & MySQL based application and a mobile based application as requested by the team/task leader or as per the specifications.
• Build web & mobile applications for great customer experience.
• Add new, exciting and great user engagement features to high volume web & mobile based applications.
• Be responsible for overall software product development.
• LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) stack and related web technologies.
• Hands on experience working on MVC Frameworks like Yii, Laravel, Code Igniter or Symfony
• XML, JSON/SOAP/API
• Web Security standards, w3 and strict coding standards.
• Cross-Browser Compatibility.
• Third party API integration, XML/Web Services, Payment Gateways.
• Experience with web frameworks (Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.).
• Experience in application deployment and server management will be a plus point.
• Good analyzing and programming skills.
• Knowledge of open source scripts like Wordpress, Zen-Cart, Magento, Drupal, Joomla will be a plus point.
• Experience with working on large scalable web & mobile applications will be a plus point.
• Should be an excellent problem solver and code troubleshooter. Should take responsibility and ownership of the code.
CTC Details : 1.8 - 3 LPA
Bond Period : NA
Probation Period : 6 months
Tentative Date of Joining : 1st September ,2015
Interview Process :
• Resumes screening.
• Telephonic Interview.
• Face to Face interview for candidates selected in telephonic round.
You will be involved in developing, designing and testing of PHP & MySQL based application and a mobile based application as requested by the team/task leader or as per the specifications.
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 3 LPA