ANALEC is a leading financial technology company that delivers proprietary financial software platforms to the global investment research and investment banking industries. Our software
enabled solutions automate business processes within the business of stock brokers, investment
banks, and money managers, focuses on investment research creation and management;
facilitation of investment decision making; and customer relationship management. We value our customers and strive to deliver superior customer service and continuous enhancement to our product features, in order to remain relevant to our customer needs at all times. Our breadth and depth of knowledge of our customer organizations and their business processes is closely reflected in our product suites; helping to overcome intricate business management challenges within our customer organizations
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: Fresher
Salary: During training Period:- INR 10000/Month Stipend
Post confirmation ( after 6 month ) :- INR 2.5 – 3 LPAs
Tentative date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Departmental Round
The Candidate is required to build thorough understanding of ANALEC products both from functional as well as technical perspective. Primary responsibility for this role is to work in partnership with ANALEC clients, advising them how to use ANALEC products in order to meet their business objectives or overcome their problems.The successful individual is required to work in coordination with the other Business Units at ANALEC(e.g., Implementation Consulting, Software Development, Software Testing, Release Manager) in order to take complete Ownership of client issues, tasks and deliverables
Typical Work Activities:
- Continuously building product knowledge on selflearning basis for existing as well as new product features.
- Taking part in software release process and evaluate the system before releasing it to clients Responsible for Logging of Tickets for clients.
- Taking Complete Ownership of the Tickets logged. Ensuring Total Time taken for issue Resolution is as per SLA while Maintaining the Quality of Resolution.
- Provide technical as well as functional consultancy to clients on products Continuously monitoring client servers to ensure 100% uptime
Skill Set Required:
The skills essential for this job are as follows:
- Good Organization Skills. Detailed oriented. Process Oriented.
- High levels of Communication skills-Written & Spoken English
- Self Starter, works well unsupervised or with limited supervision.
- Willingness to work in Shifts.
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), BBA, BCA
0 - 0 Years
2.5 - 3 LPA