About The Company:
Mismo Systems is an innovative SMB with a proven record of success delivering quality services and solutions to organizations. We are proud to be trusted advisors to Senior Technology Executives in capitalizing upon the efficiencies offered by technological advancements and ensuring the integrity of the IT systems and programs. We offer Strategic Consulting Services, System modernization and Integration, Emerging Technology Adoption, and Data Management, utilizing proven processes, procedures, and technologies.
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired Experience: 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Target Batch: 2019-2020
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA - INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- The Junior Cloud Engineer will be responsible for assessment, planning, design, testing, and technical documentation for the implementation, support of existing & potential customers.
- This person will have experience in cloud-based tech and will get to learn intimate knowledge of how best to customize the services available on various cloud platforms to help us become more secure and efficient.
- This position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work closely with other engineers and administrators.
- Setup & deploy cloud solutions
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of cloud services
- Handle the day-to-day management of clients’ cloud-based solutions
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues relating to Microsoft 365 & Microsoft Azure
- Help customers successfully deploy and implement cloud computing solutions
- Resolve technical support tickets via telephone, chat, email and sometimes in-person
- Know their way around popular operating systems such as Linux& Windows
- May possess basic programming skills
- Keep updated with new cloud services offerings from Microsoft, Amazon & Google
- Stay current with industry trends, making recommendations as needed to help the company excel
Skill Set Required:
- Confidence in own abilities
- Knowledgeable within this subject area and a thought leader
- Fast assimilator of information
- Imaginative problem solver
- Structured organizer
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong analytical & numeracy skills
- Ability to use initiative and work under pressure, prioritizing to meet deadlines
- Drive, leading on initiatives, being committed to the role, and delivering on objectives and deadlines
- Effective communication (written & verbal) & negotiation skills
- Service Orientation, demonstrable commitment to customer service
- Online Test
- Face To Face Round
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 3 LPA