About The company
Medlife.com is a start-up venture backed by promoters with several years of experience in pharmaceutical and healthcare e-commerce space. Medlife.com aims to revolutionize healthcare delivery in India by providing value added services to all stakeholders. Non Pharma division will include everything related to health and wellness that does not require registered Physician's prescription. This includes nutrition, physical fitness, health food, patient care, beauty, sports, spa and massages.
Focus will be to bring in technology-driven solutions in healthcare space; this will involve retail and services around Fitness and wellness.
Website address: http://medlife.com/
Desired experience- Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/Graduates
Training Period/Probation Period: None
Salary: Rs. 2.5 LPA– 4 LPA (Depending upon the candidature and Experience) + Group Insurance
Date of Joining: Immediate
Interview Date: will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*Please Note that , the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds”
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
- HR Interview
- The candidate will be involved in assisting the Business team in making decisions through market research and data analysis.
- Primary responsibility of the candidate would be to analyze current business environment for business viability and steer the division towards most lucrative business models.
- Further responsibilities include :
- Evaluating and solving business challenges based on hypothesis from top management.
- Collect, review and analyze information that enables the team to make sound recommendations
- Research other companies and industries to compare and measure performance guidelines
- Prepare data-backed reports that summarize team’s findings and recommendations
- Proficient in data collection, data refining, data analysis concepts and willingness to explore these further.
- Preferably proficient in using data analysis tools like MS excel, SPSS etc.
- Ability to work with multiple teams in a high growth startup with multiple projects
- Readiness to make cold calls and meet new people for getting information as part of Market Research.
- Readiness to travel within India (Mostly Tier I, II cities) for market research and meetings
- Readiness to be part of startup environment consisting of highly agile functions and teams where goals and business model may change several times to ensure long term success.
B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 0 Years
2.5 - 4 LPA