Abanel is a boutique HCM Consulting firm which focuses on delivering business - impactful HR initiatives (www.abanel.com). Abanel was started by 2 graduates of the Batch of 1994 from XLRI, Jamshedpur with almost 5 decades professional HR experience between them and we have clocked ten years of consulting experience across IT ,Manufacturing, Hospitality, Operations, Healthcare etc.The solutions are services that we provide are primarily in the areas of Management Consulting and HR Consulting.
We are looking for Engineering graduates who are interested in this space. What we promise to provide is an opportunity to realise the impact brought on the business through projects.
We welcome freshers with an interest in research and strong communication and English writing skills who are excited to follow a career in Human Resources
Sharing a brief job description below are well. Please reach me on the number in my signature for any additional specifics.
Job Profile: Junior Associate
Job / Interview Location: Bangalore
Salary: CTC 2 LPA to 2.5 LPA inclusive of performance bonus.
Eligibility Criteria: BE/Btech 2018 Batch
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Understanding a client brief from the MD and preparing initial notes/ market mapping
- Client interaction to (onsite/ over calls as required) assess the detailed client requirements in Human Capital Management
- Developing content based on specific client requirements
- Process documentation, flowcharting, reports as would be required by the client
- Preparing and maintaining reports related to specific HR projects
- Preparing client updates/ project status reports
- Design and coordination and rollout of initiatives as part of the client project (Surveys/ feedback)
- Recording recommended changes in workflow
- Compiling and analyzing data for reports and special projects
- Conducting audits of HR activities to ensure compliance/ understand areas of
- · Flowcharting
- · Knowledge of MS Office
- · Documentation and reporting
- · Content development
- · Good Communication skills
- · Research
- · Planning and Coordination skills
0 - 0 Years
2 - 2.5 LPA