About The company
ATS is India’s Most Trusted Financial Services Company with more than 1 lakh satisfied clients, 800+ service locations Pan India, backed by 24x7 expert support, unbeatable research support and offers the finest trading experience with the lowest brokerage in the market. ATS is a registered member of NSE, BSE, MCX, MCX-SX and NCDEX
Job Profile: Junior Analyst
Job Location: Chennai, Trichy, Coimbatore
Desired experience: 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/MBA
Training/Probation Period: 10 Days
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- HR Round
- HOD Round
- Face to Face Round
Tentative Date of Joining: Immediate
-Communicating intra-day trading calls and investing ideas to customers.
- Maintaining regular relations with clients.
- Individually operate NSE / BSE terminals.
- Thorough knowledge of all NSE / BSE rules & regulations and Compliance.
- Ability to advise the clients from time to time based on the research advices, generating brokerage and volume to the Branch.
- Identify and develop new streams for equity revenue growth and maintaining cordial relationship with existing clients.
- Client Acquisition, Opening D-Mat Account.
- Expand the Client Base by appointing various new clients.
- Developing Relationship with HNI clients and Generating leads through References.
- Achieve laid down budgets w.r.t revenue generation and client activation.
- Selling Insurance Policies
- Sourcing leads from various channels and converting them into business
- Conducting Seminars every week to prospective and existing clients
- Selling SIP/PMS Scheme and other structured products
Skill Set Required:
-Good knowledge of Equity/Derivative and other financial instruments
- Flair for Stock Markets
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Good at making presentations
- Ability to sell different financial products Equity/Commodities/Insurance/Wealth Management/Research and Advisory Services
- Should have fire in belly and ambition to grow.
- Should be able to clear NISM/AMFI/IRDA
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 1.8 LPA