About The Company :
We transform enigmas into solutions for consumers through software.We provide solutions for a dynamic environment where business and technology strategies converge. Our aim is to serve corporate clients with the most cost effective, robust and revenue generating services. Our clients are based out of various locations in India, USA, UK and Ireland.With a decade of industrial presence, our highly skilled professionals have diversified development and technical experience. At Cytrion, human capital is our most valuable asset. The team Cytrion of more than 40 members ensures that the best solutions are delivered on time with complete transparency and affordability to the client
Job Location: Hyderabad
Desired experience: 1.5-2 years
Course Specialization: B.Tech/BE,BSc,BCA,M.Tech,MSc,MCA
Target Batch Passout: 2013/2014/2015
Salary:INR 2.5 LPA to INR 3.5 LPA
*Final CTC will depend upon the candidates performance during the interview
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 21 March 2017
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Work with senior developers on the work package effort estimation.
- Develop customized Mobile App.
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
- Standardizing the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort.
- Optimizing performance for the apps Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
Skill set Required:
- Proven native mobile application development on iOS with fluency in C, Objective-C, Core Foundation, UIKit, and Cocoa Touch. Experience with Swift is plus.
- Experience with and knowledge of enterprise back-end system integration, client-server applications and RESTful APIs a must.
- Experience with memory management, memory/performance profiling, and ARC.
- Applied understanding of resource constraints including battery life, network availability, and the like.
- Is extremely proficient in native iOS application development.
- Has design and architecture knowledge, as well familiarity with object oriented design patterns.
- Is a team leader who can bring experience in process, testing, and architecture decision making.
- Familiar with Agile methodology.
- Understands mobile performance, latency, and security issues.
- Understands web application frameworks and web service integration.
- Ability to learn quickly with excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Courage to tackle new challenges and persevere in the face of great odds.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments
- Telephonic /Skype Interview
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Job Responsibilities: iOS Developer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
- Work Ex: 1.5 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 3.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT