About the Company:
We are a young start up and looking to redefine the way in which Power and Energy Services sector is being served in India today. We aim to be the preferred partner of choice for organisations for meeting their electrical network assessment needs and optimising their energy consumption footprints through innovative and scaleable services.
Our only uncompromisable is our ethics and integrity towards all our stakeholders and remains the guiding force for our value systems and our company culture.
Job location: Mumbai
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA to INR 2.4 LPA
Course Specialization: BE/B.Tech(EE/EEE/ECE)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
This is an executive trainee position responsible for conducting various electrical engineering based field studies and/or preparation of technical reports.
- Conducting different electrical network routine tests such as Power Quality Analyses, Thermography etc at different client locations with advanced planning such as: Templates, Instrument readiness, Communication with all stakeholders, Ensure proper knowledge transfer from seniors while executing studies to respect the spirit of customers’ requirement
- Data collection at site using various templates/checklists
- Manage customer expectations by interacting and providing technical information regards our approach, study related queries
- Working in sync with peers to ensure overall customer WoW factor wrt ECPL brand image
- Get customer feedback on their overall experience wrt our studies with focus on value addition for customer in every activity we do
- Ensuring full kit data handover for report preparation in predefined formats
- Contribution in knowledge enhancement of team and institutionalisation of learnings
- Prepare complete reports and documentation for various studies undertaken by ECPL team
- Coordinate with on site engineers for efficient data collection and ensure fast turnaround of report preparation with highest quality standards
- Ensure client requirements with respect to report preparation are understood and communicated via effective report preparations using company templates.
- Maintain complete MIS on reports completed, proper storage and management of client data
- Continuously upgrade skills to improvise and innovate in analysing collected electrical engineering data from site and thus converting to meaningful and valuable recommendations for client
- Manage own travel schedules in sync with coordinator/team head
- Maintain complete transparency and promptness in submitting work reports, status updates, and expense reports submission
- Housekeeping of instruments used, reports, and site related preparation to be properly managed.
- Usage of safety gear while undertaking activities at all times
Domain and Technical Skills
- An electrical engineering domain background is essential
- Computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet and file storage are essential
- Fundamentals of electrical engineering to be sound
- Travel — Depending on role of site studies, extensive travel and executing work during weekends/holidays is an important requirement of the job. Extended hours to be put in depending on site conditions for completing the studies in a stipulated time period
- Writing — Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to understand work method statements. Executing them keeping the the spirit of deliverables in mind.
- Coordination — Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions in order to achieve the goal.
- Active listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current
and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Instrument Handling — Ensuring instruments for various studies are handled with utmost care
- Imperative to be able to work independently as well as in a team
- Tact, discretion and good judgement are required to maintain positive relationships with clients, co-workers
- X – Factor — Most importantly persons who are interested in working in a start-up kind of environment, and with a hunger for innovation and passion for creating something path breaking are needed.
- Learning and coming to speed on different studies/report preparation
- Quality of site studies execution/ Reports prepared
- Ability to demonstrate within a short period of time hunger for learning and passion for delivering par excellence work
- Internal feedback from peers, seniors
- Aptitude Test
- Personal Interview
0 - 2 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA
Electronics & Semiconductor