About The Company:
Adasoft India is a Switzerland based MNC based at Gurgaon, delivering Software development services and IT solutions using highly cost effective, experienced and trained resources. It is a subsidiary of Securiton AG (www.securiton.com) belongs to Swiss Securitas Group, Switzerland (www.securitas.ch). Good change for fresh engineers to learn and work on latest technology .Net/Angular 5/6 Projects and to have great start.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech (CSE/IT/EC) or MCA
Target Batch Passout: 2017-19
Salary: INR 17,000/- Per Month (Gross Salary during Training/Probation period) (EPF/ESI other benefits)
CTC Upto INR 5 LPA after training.
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance & experience during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Bond: None, but candidate should be stable and willing to work on long term basis
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- After graduation candidate must have invested his efforts to get knowledge of latest technology i.e. Angular 5/6/7 , .Net core , C# by way of complete some training course, or having hands on somewhere on such latest technologies. Object behind is to search those candidate who are keen to further learn and work on latest technology and looking to have stable and secured platform.
- Only those candidates must apply here, after training if they got selected for permanent position, who are ready to give working commitment for a period of 2-3 years from the date of joining as Jr. Systems Engineer. (No Bond)
- Knowledge of Asp.net Core, Angular 5/6/7, C# and SQL server, HTML 5, MVC framework
- Excellent programming skills, excellent analytical and logical skills,
- Good communication.
- Good coding skills or Aptitude for Coding and problem solving ability.
- Good team player, possess a good attitude and be self-discipline.
- Secured 60% throughout their academics.
Skill Set Required:
Candidate should be:
- Result oriented,
- Highly efficient,
- Team oriented,
- Stable and reliable.
- Technical and Aptitude Test
- Face-to-face Round
B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years
3.5 - 5 LPA