Campus Management is a leading provider of software, strategies and services which enable institutions of higher education to offer dynamic models of engagement and delivery. Over the past 27 years, Campus Management has supported higher education, both proprietary and traditional institutions, as well as foundations and other organizations through its cutting-edge student information system; constituent relationship management (CRM) software; and finance, human resources and payroll solutions.
Campus Management's CampusNexus suite is specifically designed to provide institutions the flexibility they need to compete in the ever-changing higher education landscape. CampusNexus supports changes in education delivery, recruitment, financial aid, student accounts, finance, human resources, payroll, inventory management, procurement handling and compliance management. Today, more than 2,000 campuses in 18 countries utilize Campus Management to unite campuses and workflows, improve student outcomes and achieve goals.
Profile Offered: Jr. System Engineer
Course Specialization: ME/M.Tech, BSc, BCA, BE/B.Tech
Desired Experience: 0 - 1 Years
Roles and Responsibilites:
- Use SQL for creating queries and troubleshooting stored procedures.
- Utilize SQL profiler to identify root cause.
- Escalate cases when needed to Development and/or Level II or Level III Analysts for a resolution.
- Document issues and their resolutions for future issues of the same nature.
- If escalated to the Senior Analyst level, the Support Analyst I follow up on the issue for resolution and documentation.
- A thorough knowledge of business practices in order to understand how the process of Higher Education industry workflow in student life cycle management.
- Responsible for communicating to customers in non-technical and polite terms, how reports or data are being managed.
- Work as a team with resources across different locations.
- Work across disciplines and departments to solve complex problems.
- Successfully lead remote online sessions for troubleshooting customer issues.
To know more, please visit www.freshersworld.com/jobs/jr-system-engineer-jobs-in-bangalore-campus-management-international-691758
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc., M.Tech./M.E.
0 - 0 Years