Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Jr. Software Engineer
Website - http://gocoop.com/
Desired Experience - Fresher (0 to 0.6 years, 2013 Batch only)
Course specialization - B.Tech/B.E.(CS/IT)/MCA.
Academic Criteria - None
Probation/Training Period - 6 Months
Rs. 1.56 L - Rs. 1.8 L per annum(Depending upon the candidate performance in interview) + Company Laptop to work + Employee Stock Program if applicable.
Interview Process - Tentaive Interview date is on Saturday, 8th February 2014
- Written Test(Quant,Analytics,few technical questions)
- Face to Face round(Technical followed by HR)
- Responsible for working with the product development and service teams in developing the next generation internet applications using technologies including PHP, cloud computing and mobile .
- Entry level graduate with good academic or non-academic project experience.
- Should be able to Learn, Innovate and Deliver in a Challenging Startup environment.
Any other Requirements/Specifications/Skill sets
Good communication and team skills are required
To Register :
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Monday, 3rd February, 2014 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA
- Salary: 1.8 Lacs
- Industry: Retail