Job Profile: Jr. Software Developer / Operations Analyst
Salary: 1.8 LPA - 2.4 LPA
Eligibility: B-Tech/B.E 2018 (CSE, IT, ECE).
Location / Interview Location: Hyderabad
Bond- 1 Year Bond
Relevant Experience for Jr. Software Developer: 0 - 2 Years of relevant experience in software development in .NET & required skill set.
Required Skill Set for Jr. Software Developer:
• 2+ years Hands on Experience in .Net.
• Good knowledge in working with in Relational Databases like MySql and MS SQL Server.
• Experience in using ORM tools like Entity Framework or NHibernate would be added advantage.
• Should be a Team player with good communication skills to achieve milestones.
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
• Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
Roles & Responsibilities for Jr. Software Developer:
• Develop, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Adhere good coding standards and follow the development standards.
Basic Skill Set for Operations Analyst:
1) Any Bachelor's degree (preferably computers or MBA).
2) 0 - 2 years of IT Support Experience.
3) Excellent Communication Skills.
4) Fluent in English, Hindi and Telugu.
5) Strong aptitude, reasoning, logical Thinking and Strong troubleshooting skills.
6) Tech Savvy with Computers, Documents, Workbooks and Spread sheets.
Preferred Skill Set for Operations Analyst:
1) Previous experience in Aadhaar based projects.
2) Ability to consistently perform under pressure, manage multiple priorities, and meet deadlines, all while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
Roles and Responsibilities for for Operations Analyst:
1) Fetching Reports of projects on a daily basis.
2) Understanding of IT Applications, Processes and Requirements in a support environment.
3) Research, identify, diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues with coordination of technical team.
4) Enquiry clients targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
5) Track computer system issues through resolution, within agreed time limits.
6) Follow up with clients through a series of actions, via phone or email or chat, until an issue is resolved.
7) Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams.
8) Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate technical solutions.
9) Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
10) Prepare accurate and timely reports.
11) Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
0 - 2 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA