Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Jr QA (Mobile) Tester
About The company
The Perfect Future Technologies is a global Smart-shore™ Software and Technology Innovation company. They specialize in providing innovative and agile product development solutions from Fortune 500 firms to start-ups that are embracing a cloud first and mobile first world.
Established in 2003, they now have more than 1500 person with years of experience, among team serving customers from their global offices. This has enabled them to perfect the methodologies, practices and delivery models to exceed global standards, in turn, helping them make practical contribution to increasing their clients’ effectiveness and profitability.
Job Profile: Jr QA (Mobile) Tester
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: 0 - 1 Years
Course Specialization: BTech / MTech (CS/ IT) / BCA / MCA
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 0.72 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Written Round
- Face to Face Round (Technical + HR)
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- The Perfect Future is looking for a QA Analyst Intern to join their team to drive quality testing efforts of our mobile based software products.
- The candidate will be responsible for rounded QA, web and internet technology testing.
- The candidate will be responsible for apps/games testing.
- The ideal candidate for this role should possess the following skills and abilities:
- Strong knowledge of QA testing methodologies.
- Excellent manual testing skills and experience in test case authoring, execution and reporting.
- Testing experience on any mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Tablets etc.)
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in mobile game testing will be added advantage.
- Experience in publishing apps will be added advantage
- Job Responsibilities: Jr QA (Mobile) Tester
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E.
- Salary: 0.72 Lacs
- Industry: IT