About the company:
Restolabs is a tech start-up with a rich history of creating, delivering and customising its products so that they cater to the needs of our restaurateur clients.
We are one of the top 10 brands in the global market for online ordering softwares. With most of our clients based in countries like USA, Canada and UK, we have been at the forefront of the global digital revolution in the hospitality industry.
Working closely with restaurant owners and managers has helped us realise how unique each business is, as opposed to the other. Therefore, we empower food business owners to take their business online, find new customers and do what they love the most – Cook for their customers.
Job Location: Noida
Desired Experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/BBA/BCA/MBA/MCA
Training/Probation Period: 6 months
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA - INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- As a young start-up, everybody we bring into the team is crucial for success. It is essential everybody is self-motivated and has the ability to work independently and creatively.
- We believe that if each member of our team merges their focus as a part of the collective focus, achieving success is a given.
Skill Set Required:
- Strong logical and analytical skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good Comprehension Skills
- Ability to self-reflect
- Product Documentation
- Client Relationship handling
- Written Test
- Final round of interview
B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 3 LPA