Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Jr. iOS developer
Website - http://www.hotcocoasoftware.com/
Desired Experience - 0 to 1+ years.
Salary Range - Rs. 5.0 to 7.0 LPA CTC (Depending upon candidature and interview performance)
(For Freshers a stipend of Rs. 20,000 per month will be paid during probation period of 6 months. Post that the salary will increase as per performance)
Course specialization - B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT Only)
Probation/Training Period – 6 Months
NO BOND/ NO CONTRACT/ FULL TIME JOB
- Written Test.
- Technical Interview.
- HR Round.
- Build products that users love.
- To work comfortably in a fast-paced team environment.
- Give & receive constructive feedback.
- To lead and coach others.
- Write elegant, modular, easily extensible code.
- Have the freedom to choose the best tools for the job.
- Flexibility to operate in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial environment.
Any other Requirements/Specifications
- Fresher’s with zero years of experience can be considered if they have extremely good knowledge in C or C++.
- Should be smart and have high logical ability.
- Proficient with Xcode and Objective-C
- Understanding of basic memory management with and without ARC
- Demonstrable basic programming skills and OOP
- Understanding of UIKit and iOS features / limitations
- Experience communicating with web services (REST, HTTP, SOAP)
- Basic understanding of version control (git or subversion)
- Basic knowledge of data structures and database design
- Good communication skills
- Detail oriented and some basic design chops (or at least a good aesthetic)
- Big believer in GETTING THINGS DONE
- Self starter and are a quick learner when adapting to new tools
- Produce high quality work under little supervision
- Comfortable in a start-up culture based on respect, low hierarchy, high transparency and fast sprint work styles
- Work independently with minimal guidance and supervision on highly complex, technically advanced projects.
- Have a solid professional development background with an understanding of Software Architecture and Design.
- Develop cutting edge projects writing high quality code.
- Provide technical guidance, leadership, and oversight on assigned projects.
- Help grow the technical knowledge and skills of other developers.
- Develop and maintain iPhone Apps.
- Some Architecting.
- Work with a small team of IITians and learn from their experiences (from failed startups, going through an accelerator program to making Zomato’s first Android app). We\'ll keep you challenged all the time.
- Accelerate your learning by working on hard problems at a fast-paced environment. Become the best at what you do.
- Flexibility (in timings, dress casually), as long as that doesn’t affect your commitment to work and you keep delivering your best.
- Own complete projects. Mentor junior guys.
- We\'re growing fast and you\'ll have big say in where we\'re going
- Have way too much fun
- Macbook pro
- Programming books, subscription to learning sites to help you learn.
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Monday, 28th October, 2013 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 7 Lacs
- Industry: IT