Our continuous and rapid growth is a testament to the quality our clients experience every day. We add more value to the offerings with our domain expertise and a rich track-record of successful products. Not only do you receive an excellent solution, you receive it consistently. We never settle for any less.
Salary: INR 3 LPA
Desired Experience: 1 - 2 years
Tentative Date Of Joining:Immediate
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Implement and Support the product (CRM) by understanding the customer requirement as presented by the Sales Team.
- Understand the product issues reported by the customer and reproduce it locally and resolve them.
- Work with the senior members in the group to provide workarounds for the customer reported issues.
- Escalate Service Requests to senior members in the group when unable to overcome obstacles.
- Learns from escalated Service Requests and avoids repeated escalations of the same problem type.
- Create Change Requests for the defects/enhancements reported by the customer.
- Learn the technologies required for supporting the product.
- Create Knowledge Base articles (FAQ/Solutions) for the Service Requests that have repeat value.
- Develop good communication skills (phone/email) to provide excellent support to the customer.
Skill Set Required:
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, IT or related subjects
- 1-2 years of Product Support experience (CRM Support Executive or Jr Analysts). Fresher’s are also welcome.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer orientated attitude
- Comfortable with a high-volume workload with the ability to multi-task and prioritize things accordingly.
- Passion for learning new technologies
B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA
1 - 2 Years
3 - 3 LPA