About the Company: Zolt Energy is one of the largest residential solar company in India, with more than 350 installed sites and an extremely strong referral network of customers. We are extremely
passionate about putting solar on every rooftop and have created industry defining products,
systems and processes to make installing solar as easy as getting a broadband connection.
From products to processes, Zolt Energy is nurtured and built around transparency. We
believe in delivering Clean Technology the Clean Way.
Website address: www.zoltenergy.com
Profile: Sales Executive
Desired experience: 0 - 2 Year
Job Location: Hyderabad
Course Specialization: B.Tech,MBA,PGDM,B.S.C
Salary: 3 LPA (Depends on candidates experience and performance during the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Your job as a Solar Sales Engineer will be of consultative selling, so we expect you to be
sharp, precise and a quick learner in your domain. Here is a list of some of the
- Educating potential customers on benefits of solar energy and helping them make the right decision
(which would, in most cases, mean going solar with Zolt).
- Tracking the history of all the assigned leads and potentials in CRM.
- Maintaining relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance throughout their
journey from order closing to installation to service & maintenance.
- Implementing new ideas and solutions for better sales and to meet monthly sales targets by working
individually and in teams as necessary.
- Conducting detailed physical site assessment of customer premises.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing Zolt standards.
- Having up to date professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks.
- Experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently.
- Experience in a start-up environment, if possible.
- Evidence that you are a Top Salesperson (as defined by production results that put you at the top 10% of your peers) and / or consistently exceed targets.
- A sharp focus on your goals.
- A powerful work ethic.
- Tons of energy, passion, compassion, and enthusiasm.
- Superior communications skills in English and an additional language.
- Experience of working with MS Office Suite and CRM systems would be a plus.
- HR Interview
- Face to Face Interview (with Director)
B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., MBA, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 2 Years
3 - 3 LPA
Energy & Power