About the company:
Jai Kalki Energy is in business for a reason: to make a meaningful difference in the fight against climate change through the widespread by the adoption of solar power. The company founded in 2012. They have been around, since the early days of the solar industry and have been part of the evolution that has made solar PV the attractive investment it is today. They have put solar plates of greater variety on our sites than any other company in this industry provides and have won multiple awards for this innovation. They are a big believer in that solar PV change will change the world for the betterment of our environment. Jai Kalki Energy designs, develops and operates solar based products that produce safe and clean energy. Its growth strategy is to own and operate solar energy plant in India. Jai Kalki Energy plays an important role in all phases of solar energy generation to distribution. Our manufacturing units create the most advanced solar efficient products and assure you to choose the best product. Jai Kalki Energy provide you to the energy on time and in your budget. Our team Jai Kalki Energy follows a great approach to offer maximum benefit to the customers.
Profile: Sales & Marketing Executive
Job Location: Delhi NCR, Assam, U.P. East, Ranchi, Patna
Salary: INR 1.92 LPA - INR 2.4 LPA
Courses Required: Any graduate/ Post graduate
Desired experience: 1-2 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description & Skills Required :
- Sales and marketing of different solar products like solar rooftop, solar water heater etc.
- Electronics backgrounds with some experience in renewable energy are preferable.
- Company is looking for the sales candidates with zeal to represent the solar products.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Good understanding of market environment.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Excellent social skills and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Face to Face Interview
Note: Only Male candidates are required/ candidates with experience in the field of Renewable energy or similar field are preferable.
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, BCA, MBA, MCA, P.G.D.C.A
1 - 2 Years
1.92 - 2.4 LPA