About The Company:
Decimal Technologies has been doing pioneering work in the space of digitizing processes for banks. We digitize the customer acquisition processes at Banks and NBFCs. We are the force behind almost 50% of the individual savings accounts opened every day through complete digitized process all over India. Decimal has been the backbone of many digital firsts in India in customer acquisition space. We work with Marquee names in Indian Finance Industry. Now we are embarking on our next level of growth and are looking for people who are passionate, want to be part of something exciting and cutting edge and are not intimidated by plans and dreams that are designed to change the way industry works. Of course we don't promise easy journey but we do promise an environment that gives you play field to play the games with full passion and with freedom. Decimal was recognized as a 'Vendor to watch' in the field of Rapid Enterprise App Development by Gartner in 2015 and finalist in the Power of Ideas organized by IIM-A and Economic Times.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.SC IT.
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 4 LPA - 4.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
- Flexible and proactive/ self- motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Ability to multi- task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Has extensive experience of designing DB Schemas writing Stored Procedures, Indexes, Cursors, Functions and Triggers.
- Exposure to any of RDBMS like MySQL, Postgre SQL, Oracle Pl Sql, DB2 UDB, MS SQLSERVER
- Experience in performance tuning, query optimization, back up & recovery
- Good Understanding of Database Structure
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding client requirements
- Writing Functional Specifications and Business Requirement Documents
- Designing and Developing database structure
- Unit and Integration Testing
- Production Support
- Technical Interview
- Managerial Interview
- HR Interview
0 - 0 Years
4 - 4.5 LPA