About The company:
Darwin Labs is a Gurgaon based studio & incubator working on bringing our three verticals(Virtual Reality, Blockchain Technology & AdTech) together. Darwin Labs was founded by Sahil Baghla, Nikunj Jain and Ayush Varshney with an aim to bring together a passionate team and create innovative break-through products. Darwin Labs is a culture; a culture of ideation, experimentation and execution driven by just one word “Evolution”.
It is their desire to evolve, both personally and communally as mankind that breathes through the close knitted fibres of our team and their products.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 0 to 1 year
Course Specialization: B.Sc/M.Sc/MBA(Mathematics/Finance/Economics/Statistics or equivalent business related degree)
Probation/Training Period: 6 months
Salary: INR 4 LPA to INR 6 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Interpret and present a forecast report on future investment trends.
- Maintain up to date information on the latest economic trend in the company & updates in the financial markets
- Preparing presentations in MS PowerPoint
- Evaluating various deals or investments from risk perspective
- Developing financial models so as to enable the Investment team to assess investment transactions
- Develop mathematical or statistical models to analyze data and infer report conclusions from their analyses
Skills & Requirements
- Must be excellent in Mathematics
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Good Understanding of Technology
- Deep understanding of market trends, procedures and statistics
Keywords: Financial Modelling, Financial Analysis, Investment Analyst, Financial Analyst, Stock Broking/Trading, Forecasting
- Two Tasks or Assignments
- Two rounds of face to face Interview
B.A.(Hons.), B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hons.), M.Sc.(Hons.), MBA
0 - 1 Years
4 - 6 LPA