About the Company
Propellum provides automated SaaS job wrapping and spidering solutions that enable accelerated and accurate on-boarding of jobs directly from employer and recruiter sites to job boards and social media sites. Empowering leading job boards since 1998, our breakthrough solutions and rock-solid technology backed by super efficient customer service and team of domain experts makes Propellum the perfect secure investment for the future.
Website address: http://www.propellum.com
Desired experience: 0 - 1 years
Probation Period: No
Bond: 1.5 years SLA
Interview Process :
• Interview with the Hiring Manager
Tentative Interview Date: May first week
Job Description :
• Work closely with development, customer support, product management and various other teams to deliver high-quality job data.
• Interact with Software team for processes and enhancements in the software.
• Responding to customer issues through phone and email.
• Require to work in shifts
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and flexibility.
• Ability to manage priorities and the ability to interact with all levels within the development organization.
• Knowledge of XML, HTML and SQL would be an added advantage
• Excellent analytical skill and logical reasoning
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 1 Years
2.4 - 2.76 LPA