You have been shortlisted for the recruitment procedure with GGK Technologies Private Limited for Java/Ios Developer role, Hyderabad location.
The salary for this profile would be Up to INR 4 LPA (Depending upon the candidature).
All information about the company, profile and compensation are given below.
GGK Tech founded by former Microsoft employees is a Global Software Services provider based in Hyderabad (India). GGK delivered large scale enterprise applications for Microsoft, COX communications, Blue Cross Blue Shield and Novartis.
GGK Tech provides a growth platform for your company based on our high quality software services. We show you how to leverage our deep capability and experience to expand existing business, grow new business, and provide your customers with exceptional service:
1) Application Development
2) Product Development
3) Business Intelligence
4) eCommerce Solutions
5) Independent Software Testing
- During probation – Rs.15000 per month
- Post Probation – 3.5 LPA – 4 LPA (Depending upon the candidature & interview performance) .
Job Location: Hyderabad
Probation Period: 6 Months
Bond: 2 Years Service level Agreement, details will be given during interview process.
Top Notch Technical Folks with sound fundamentals, Java/ C#/ C++ Preferred.
• Good Aptitude & Trouble the Trouble Attitude
• Ability and strong willingness to learn, explore and master new emerging technologies
• Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Positive attitude and work ethic, passionate about the web and the desire to challenge the limits
- Good understanding of programming language should be fast learner.
- Should be hard working.
- Should be looking to face new challenges.
- Candidate having some training on Java/ios would have an added advantage
1. Technical + Aptitude written test (1 or 2 rounds)
2. Technical Interview + HR
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date: 2 Dec 2013 (subject to change)
Last date for registering is Friday, 29 Nov 2013 by 10 AM; Late registrations shall not be considered.
To Register, click on ‘Apply’ button, fill in the required details and then click on ‘Submit’ button.
Always committed in seeking deserving job opportunities for you.
Team - Aspiring Minds
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/myamcat
myAMCAT Blog: https://www.myamcat.com/blog
This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles and resumes and will be informed again about further course of action.
0 - 0 Years
3.5 - 4 LPA