About The Company:
Network Components, home of business and technological innovation in wealth servicing, and the unbundled turnkey asset management platform! We are the preeminent unified managed accounts experts, providing you with a complete, fully integrated and scalable platform solution across program types and functionality, complemented with services that drive productivity, efficiencies and business generation.
Job Location: Pune
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA/M.Tech
Target Batch: 2019-20
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: During Training Period: INR 1.2 LPA
After Training Period: INR 2.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Bond: 2 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Work with developers, BA's and clients to design and build new features.
- Advice, collaborate and synthesize feedback from UX designers and QA engineers.
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility.
Skill Set Required:
- Strong analytical and logical skills.
- Considerable ability to understand and grasp wire-frame designs.
- Solid understanding of Human Centred Design.
- Multiple Technical Rounds(Google Meet)
B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years
2.5 - 2.5 LPA