About The Company:
The future is being forged around data-driven hyper-personalized experiences, and we bring together award-winning creativity, digital engineering, and technology acumen to bring this future to enterprises, today. We conceptualize, build, and manage digital products that are customer-centric and future-ready for over 130 leading companies, harnessing the power of experience design, data engineering, and advanced analytics. Our cross-functional teams of full-stack developers, application engineers, designers, technologists, and consultants are aligned to the latest cloud-native, disruptive, and, often, proprietary tools and accelerators – helping you move with agility and purpose. We are not just a services company. We are, at our core, a Velocity company. We are Zensar.
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE)
Academic % Criteria 10th,12th,Graduation- Above 60% in all
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 3.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: October 2021
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications that are often high-volume and low-latency, required for mission-critical systems.
- Delivering high availability and performance.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Managing Java and Java EE application development
- Ensuring designs comply with specifications
- Preparing and producing releases of software components
- Java 8
- Spring Boot
- Good Communication Skills
Training Fee: Total fees per candidate is Rs. 50,000/-
- Selected candidates has to pay Rs. 10,000/- after selection in the prescreening and before training starts
- Post final selection, candidates have to pay Rs. 40,000/- after receiving the offer letter & before joining date
- If the candidates get rejected in the final interview rounds Rs. 10,000/- will be refunded
- Applicants will attend the Zensar Technologies assessment & interview between 18th to 22nd Oct 2021
- Post selection, candidates will go through the training for 25-30 days in Nov 2021
- Post training candidates will attend the final round of interview
- Final selected candidates have to submit the all required documents (provisional / degree certificate is must)
- Based on the documents, offer letter will be issued with joining date
- Telephonic Interview
- Virtual Interview
0 - 0 Years
3.5 - 3.5 LPA