About The company
UrbanPro is India’s leading online marketplace for local services. Founded in 2011, UrbanPro helps consumers find local professionals for their specific needs in Education, Health & Fitness and Event Services verticals across all major cities in India. UrbanPro.com gets over 1 million visits a month and so far has made 30 million connections.
They are a group of highly passionate people on a mission to build the next disruptive marketplace for services in India. They are well funded, and in the process of building a world-class team, especially in the areas of Technology, Product, Sales, Marketing and Operations.
UrbanPro offers one of the most dynamic settings for a young professional looking to innovate and shape the Indian service industry.
Desired experience- 0-2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Course Specialization- B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/M.Tech
Batch- 2015, 2014, 2013
Training/Probation Period- 6 Months
Salary- Rs. 3 LPA to Rs. 4 LPA (Depending upon the candidate experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining- Immediate
- Written Round
- Multiple Face to Face Round
- HR Round (Face to Face)
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Work in an agile environment to implement new features based on business requirements
- Help with debugging any code related issues in the production environment
- Effectively communicate with team members as well as product management.
- Must be familiar with advanced principles of object oriented analysis, design and programming.
- Experience with or exposure to multi-tier website development in a Java/J2EE environment.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to take responsibility for deliverables
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BCM, M.Tech./M.E., MCA, MCM
0 - 2 Years
3 - 4 LPA